WordPress themes are paving the way for yoga enthusiasts like you to create their own websites. These themes make it super easy to share your knowledge and promote your services with zero developer skills.
Thanks to WordPress’s user-friendly platform, you can explore a wide range of customizable themes. However, this can make it tough to choose the right theme for your desired yoga website.
So, we’re going to show you the top 20 yoga themes available for WordPress today. We’ll also explore their features, such as design, ease of use, and compatibility with the plugins you need. In the end, you’ll spot your preferred yoga theme.
Sounds great? Let’s dive into some of the best themes for WordPress.
Best Yoga Themes for WordPress Websites
These are in no particular order. So, take a look and choose the ones that resonate more with your ideas for the perfect website.
Anahata is an excellent choice for anyone looking to create a versatile website for their yoga studio, blog, or online classes. It draws inspiration from the heart chakra.
This theme offers a range of color schemes, page templates, typography, and layout customizations. You can choose which best suits the website you’re trying to create.
It also supports WooCommerce. This allows you to sell yoga merchandise from your website with ease. Additionally, Anahata is optimized for search engines. That means your website can rank high in search results so potential clients find you easily.
Benefits of using Anahata:
- Choose from 12 homepage designs for the type of yoga site you want
- This theme comes with a responsive timetable schedule — no need to buy the plugin
- There’s an integration to merge your site with your social media to encourage shares and build followership
- You can also integrate with widely used form plugins and other custom widgets
- There’s documentation and fast support team to assist you with your site building
- You get WPBakery Page Builder for free with this theme
Aqua is sleek and sophisticated with its minimalist homepages. It is one of the yoga themes for WordPress you call on when you want a vast array of customization options to showcase a unique brand identity.
It has a slew of pre-designed skins for creating a distinct look and feel. With this, you can easily convert your Aqua-powered website into a tastefully branded experience. This will captivate your visitors.
You also get WooCommerce integration with this theme. This lets you turn your website into a sales machine. Plus, you can make it extra engaging with visual effects from the HTML5 and CSS3 animations available.
Benefits of using Aqua:
- Aqua gives you a yoga timetable to share your schedule on any page of your website
- It offers video tutorials to make website creation and management easy
- With several unique homepage, header, and footer layouts, you can stand out from the crowd
- This theme features an easy-to-use reservation management tool
- It includes comprehensive instructions in easy-to-understand theme documentation
Asana’s biggest strength is its clean, flat, and modern design. It makes use of fresh, vibrant colors that match the ambiance of yoga classes.
This theme provides you with an easy-to-read scheduling feature. Use it to organize and share the schedule for your studio on your website.
Add class times and other relevant details as well. Your web visitors will appreciate the ease of access to important details.
That’s how you make spiritual guidance even more accessible for your clients and potential clients.
Benefits of using Asana:
- The theme features a gallery for showcasing active sessions in your yoga class
- There’s also a vibrant pricing plan section to explain costs and manage bookings
- Translation-ready so you can reach a wider audience
- This theme integrates with WooCommerce so you can have a web store
- It is compatible with many of the well-known WordPress plugins
Astra is popular in the WordPress themes community. Of course, they have a template for yoga studios with the same classiness as most Astra themes.
So, if you own a yoga club or you’re an instructor, get this tranquil WordPress theme. It portrays a calming experience that makes your visitors feel welcome and comfortable.
Optimized for performance and speed, your website will be one of the fastest with high-resolution images.
Benefits of using Astra:
- Enjoy multiple header and footer layouts, color schemes, and font choices
- The theme features social media buttons in a prominent location
- Astra has a beautiful layout for testimonials and reviews
- This theme is a great fit for yoga websites with video content
- It comes with a newsletter subscription form
BeYoga is a light, minimalist theme. This type of web design helps visitors focus on your content, rather than flashy design elements.
If you’re interested in blogging while selling yoga services and equipment, this theme is a great fit.
With the Visual Composer plugin, customization on this yoga theme is beginner-friendly. You can use the intuitive drag-and-drop interface for content management and page modification with zero coding.
Benefits of using BeYoga:
- It has online appointment booking and management features
- You can use the pre-made pages to feature products, services, programs, classes, appointments, etc.
- With a lifetime purchase, you get free lifetime updates and 6 months of tech support
- It comes ready to support multiple languages
- BeYoga lets you create parallax effect backgrounds
- It supports popular plugins like MailChimp, Revolution Slider, and Essential Grid
- You can contact the theme’s dev theme to get perfectly organized PSD files
Bridge brings you two pre-designed yoga website layouts. You can customize them for your unique yoga brand look. Both give you access to premium plugins for sliders, timetables, and a drag-and-drop builder at no additional cost.
The layout feels peaceful with lots of whitespaces that bring your content front and center. The essentials are easy to spot so your web visitors are immediately attracted to your offers.
This theme allows you to use images to impress so you stand out from your competition.
Benefits of using Bridge:
- There are detailed step-by-step video tutorials to help you get started
- You can use integrated modules to add extra functionality, such as your yoga playlist or online course
- Bridge themes are compatible with most essential WordPress plugins
- There’s a subscription form above the fold to capture leads
- It has a flexible pricing tool with toggles to generate custom quotes
7. Divi Yoga Studio
If you’ve been around the WordPress themes blog, you’ve probably heard of Divi. The developers provide impressive themes for WordPress, including a page builder.
So, for a complete yoga website-building experience, Divi’s got you covered. There are 22 pre-designed layouts for yoga instructors and studios that you can use. This includes a ton of other templates to customize your website.
Use the clutter-free yoga theme designs to kick-start your blog, pricing, contact, schedule, team, and other pages for your website.
Benefits of using Divi Yoga Studio:
- Divi’s WYSIWYG editor is flexible with no confusing backend options
- Text editing is as easy as clicking anywhere and typing your text
- You can save, manage, and reuse custom designs you create
- Divi is a mature theme with 100s of modules to make any design come alive
- There are video tutorials to help you every step of the way
8. Do Yoga
Do Yoga is one of the few outstanding yoga-specific WordPress themes out there. It is versatile with a wide range of features for creating a stunning yoga or fitness blog, store, and portfolio.
It is lightweight and puts the spotlight on the essential content on the homepage. This is standard for other pages that come with this theme. So, it promotes a smooth browsing experience.
Since it was built with the modern user experience in mind, there isn’t much you need to change – except for your unique brand identity. Apart from that, you get to enjoy SEO-friendly layouts for easy-breezy yoga website design.
Benefits of using Do Yoga:
- You can choose from several layouts and custom settings to build an impressive blog archive
- It has animations you can apply to your content for an interactive experience
- You can feature yoga events with the in-built calendar functionality
- With content templates, you can reuse content parts on other pages
- There’s a custom form builder included
9. Health Coach
Health Coach is an expert-centric WordPress theme. However, you shouldn’t let that stop you from adopting this beautiful theme for a yoga instructor. It is suited for every fitness practitioner.
You can easily commercialize your website with a WooCommerce integration. Also, you can make it accessible to international audiences with WPML support.
As for the preset look of this yoga theme, it is quite the easiest way to portray expertise, authority, and trustworthiness. You can do all this as a yogi without any developer experience.
Benefits of using Health Coach:
- You get a responsive design that looks great on any internet-enabled device
- Install easily with a 1-click demo import
- It comes with 6 months of 24/7 professional support
- There are parallax and video backgrounds for an extra dazzling design
- Use the Font Awesome icons package to create a unique experience for your web visitors
10. Hestia Pro
Built for fitness, gym, and yoga websites, Hestia Pro is powerful for various WordPress themes. If you’ve admired single-page websites and want them for your business, here’s the yoga theme for you.
This theme can also help you build multi-page websites. It has a slick material design that you can’t help but love.
Using this premium yoga theme for WordPress gives you access to conversion tools. So you can make your website perform better as your online 24/7 salesperson. It also supports WooCommerce integration and Elementor.
Benefits of using Hestia Pro:
- You can feature a slider or video as the header of your website
- The homepage is fully customizable, so you can create anything you want
- Flex the full-width blog layout
- It is translation- and RTL-ready
- This theme is built and optimized for speed, making it even more SEO friendly
As a dedicated yoga theme, you can expect Jogasana to have just about all the tools and features you’ll need to create a unique website.
With four different predefined homepages and numerous inner pages, and the ability to modify them based on your preferences, there is no shortage of ways to create uniqueness with a few clicks.
The theme’s versatility and adaptability make it easy for you to create your own unique pages using the powerful Redux framework and WPBakery page builder.
The Redux framework’s user-friendly interface makes editing simple. It’s possible to make the look 100% yours – the color scheme, typography, header and footer options, and much more.
Benefits of using Jogasana:
- Get started easily with a one-click install
- The theme includes 5 top powerful paid plugins for free (Slider Revolution, Mega Main Menu, Easy Tables, etc.)
- Jogasana lets you stand out even more with plenty of header layouts and settings
- It features MINDBODY schedule compatibility
- There are 3 different promo pop-ups you can use
Most of the best WordPress yoga themes want to portray peacefulness. Nahama does that effortlessly with clean aesthetics.
The simple yet stylish design of the theme gives it a timeless look, suitable for any yoga-themed website. With its high level of responsiveness, it can adapt to any screen, making it accessible to users on any platform.
The customer support provided for Nahama is top-notch. So, you can get help when you need it. The theme’s developers offer support ensuring you can troubleshoot any issues you might encounter during setup or customization.
Benefits of using Nahama:
- Get a quick start with a 1-click demo install
- Nahama integrates with WooCommerce so you can create an online shop
- Customize your blog by selecting the style, positioning, and alignment of featured images
- You can use a sticky header to make navigation easier
- Use the social media links widget to place your links anywhere on your yoga website
Despite the dozens of features available on this theme, Sway‘s highly-streamlined code allows pages to load without any lag. That way, your users have a smooth browsing experience.
This yoga theme’s options panel is user-friendly. It also provides a range of customization options that are easy to navigate and modify.
You can change the color scheme, typography, header and footer options, and more, with just a few clicks of a button. The theme also comes with a range of pre-built template blocks that you can tweak. Just drag, drop, and edit.
Benefits of using Sway:
- Plugins like KeyDesign, WPBakery Builder, and WooCommerce are included for free
- Sway’s store design is astounding, with filters and product categories
- You get access to over 2000 premium icons
- Use particles and parallax effects to make your yoga site look refreshing
- It has smooth animations so that your yoga WordPress site feels alive
Think of modern fitness websites with serious determination vibes. That’s TheGem. If this is the aura you want your yoga website to exude, then start your website building with this theme.
This fitness WordPress theme was built with speed, versatility, and functionality in mind. That’s why it lets you create pop-ups, landing pages, and online stores with ease.
So, even without HTML and CSS coding skills, you can customize pages with just a drag-and-drop page builder.
One other particularly charming feature of TheGem is the smooth content animations. Texts slide in, icons pop out of the page, and numbers run in a slot machine effect. You should go for it to get a more active feeling for your website.
Benefits of using TheGem:
- You can mix elements from different demo sites to create a unique design
- This theme’s look is crisp and suitable for mobile and retina display
- It is 100% compatible with WooCommerce
- It comes with WPBakery Page Builder
- You get LayerSlider and Slider Revolution for free
- TheGem is also compatible with Yoast, MailChimp, Contact Form 7, Events Calendar, and more
One of Ultra’s pre-made sites is this charming yoga website theme you see in the screenshot above. It’s suited for yogis who provide one-on-one services to book clients online.
Using the one-click import feature, you can import the demo setup. This includes everything from theme settings, content, menus, widgets, and more.
Also, you have plenty of opportunities in this yoga theme to feature pictures of yourself practicing yoga. This gives you that extra trust factor.
Benefits of using Ultra:
- This WordPress yoga theme features profile cards for different instructors on the homepage
- It also has cards featuring different locations (great for a yoga studio with multiple locations)
- Choose from 17 header and page styles to create the perfect landing pages
- Make your blog posts pop with 5 single post layouts including full-width and split
- Allow users to scroll through your page design one row at a time with section scrolling
- You can use animating colors to make certain sections of the site breathe
The Vigour yoga theme simplifies yoga class and instructor management with a range of features.
The class custom post type enables you to exhibit your classes, assign trainers, and sort them by categories. Your learners will easily find and attend their preferred classes featured in your schedule.
Meanwhile, the trainer custom post type enables you to showcase your instructors, emphasize their qualifications, and associate them with the classes they teach.
Moreover, Vigour supports block editors, custom blocks, and popular page builders. It is also equipped for eCommerce with out-of-the-box support for WooCommerce. You can sell accessories or manage class bookings right on your website.
Benefits of using Vigour:
- Compatible with block editor and integrates with GutenBee and Core
- It has class management features
- You can use Elementor or Block Editor as your page builder
- You can use a sticky menu to ease navigation
- This theme supports the most popular multilingual plugins such as WPML, Weglot, Polylang, etc.
If you want to build a yoga blog on WordPress, the Yoga WordPress theme is your ideal kick-off point. You get Font Awesome (the comprehensive icon library) and Owl Carousel (for interactive slides and carousels) to make your yoga website-building process simple.
But it doesn’t end there. It is also built with a strong emphasis on search engine optimization. So that your content stays ahead of SEO trends.
Benefits of using Yoga:
- It is translation ready, great for blogging about yoga internationally
- It is easily customizable with Consultup
- It is built for smooth integration with WooCommerce
- You can help visitors find your location with the Google Maps API
- This yoga theme is well-documented to help with your website design process
18. Yoga Fit
Yoga Fit‘s major highlight is its custom pre-packaged CMSMasters Visual Content Composer plugin. This plugin offers a wide range of shortcodes, including various fitness charts and yoga-related content, allowing you to create diverse pages.
You can even create an Asana gallery. This could offer incredible user engagement and entice visitors to stay on your site.
The theme’s shortcode collection is one of the largest on Themeforest. And all shortcodes can be easily managed through an intuitive visual interface.
The devs recommend you use the HubSpot WordPress plugin. With it, you can manage your contacts, add live chat, create forms, launch email marketing campaigns, and more.
Benefits of using Yoga Fit:
- It features a time functionality to display class curricula
- Use either full-width or boxed layout
- You can use various plugins easily, such as Events Calendar and WooCommerce
- This theme comes with premium support via personal tickets forever
- Translation-ready and WPML compatible
Yogastudio’s range of features is impressive for yoga business owners. You can book online classes and use advanced schedule tables to track them. Then, there are pre-made classes, trainers, and contact forms to get things started for you in a breeze.
On top of this, you can also integrate this yoga theme with WooCommerce. At that point, you can sell merch and equipment while you teach yoga classes.
Finally, the outstanding gallery and post layouts make it easy to showcase your yoga studio and promote your brand. What a valuable asset for branding your yoga business!
Benefits of using Yogastudio:
- Take advantage of the mobile-friendly sliders for a superior mobile browsing experience
- Choose which homepage layout out of 3 is best suited for your yoga site
- Yogastudio’s HTML code is optimized for SEO
- It is WPML compatible
- Get free support, updates, and extensive documentation
This is another one of the yoga themes for WordPress with a yoga name — Yogi. As the name suggests, it’s a great fit for a yoga website that matches yoga enthusiasts with teachers and classes.
It features four post types: classes, trainers, testimonials, and events. These come with a variety of shortcodes and widgets to add extra functionality easily.
Yogi is fully compatible with MINDBODY, which is a widely used online app for registering and paying for yoga classes. This app provides a class list, schedule, and pricing, and it handles the visitors’ checkout.
Benefits of using Yogi:
- Use WooCommerce to create membership packages and take payments directly on the site
- Retina-ready, which means the display is clean and sharp on high-resolution devices
- Build easily and fast with shortcodes and widgets
- Use a sticky top menu or make the menu float in the middle of the page
- Manage class schedules with a powerful week-by-week timetable
- Sell membership packages without writing a line of code
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Yoga Theme for Your WordPress Site
We’ve shown you the yoga themes, now here are the criteria to pick your ideal fit:
1. Mobile Responsiveness
In 2023, 58.43% of website traffic came from mobile devices. This means more than half of your visitors won’t see the desktop version of your website.
So, regardless of how great yoga themes look on a desktop, it is crucial that it looks great on smartphones and tablets.
A non-responsive theme will appear distorted on mobile phones. But mobile-friendly yoga themes won’t. Find mobile-friendly themes by checking out the theme’s demo and adjusting your browser for mobile view.
2. Customization Options
Most times you’ll want a different look from the yoga theme’s factory default. Choose a theme with customization enabled for colors, fonts, and layout.
Even better if it has widgets and template blocks for the additional look and feel you want.
For instance, you may want to match your website’s colors with your brand colors or create a specific layout that showcases your services or classes.
Additionally, widgets such as social media icons, newsletter signups, or appointment scheduling tools enhance your website’s functionality.
3. Features and Functionality
When selecting yoga themes for WordPress, it is essential to consider the type of content you plan to feature. It is also important to think about what you want your visitors to achieve on your website.
Should they be able to check out class schedules? Perhaps learn more about their yoga teachers? Buy equipment? Or book an online session?
Whatever it is, find a theme that supports that function. WordPress yoga themes could support plugins such as eCommerce, forms, and booking plugins, and that’s fine too.
Go after what you need (or will need later) and nothing more. That way you’ll avoid bloating your site.
4. Compatibility with WordPress Updates
Your yoga website will not be a relic of the past two to five years from today, right?
Keep that in mind when choosing the proper layout. Because the best yoga website today might be adapted for what future WordPress updates might present.
So, opt for WordPress yoga themes that support security and functionality updates.
Failure to do so may cause compatibility issues that can result in broken features. You may also be risking security vulnerabilities or even website downtime.
5. User Reviews and Ratings
Listen to those who’ve used the theme before you. It’s vital so that you can get valuable insights into the theme’s reliability, performance, and ease of use.
Plus, reviews can give you an idea of how supportive the yoga theme developers are. With that, you can choose a theme based on your technical understanding.
Four-star and three-star reviews give the best balance between pros and cons. Choose the cons you can live with and the pros you can’t live without.
Yoga has become increasingly popular in recent times, especially online. Building an online presence, solidifying your brand, and getting customers online requires an amazing yoga website.
Use our list of the best yoga themes for WordPress as your foundation for building a great yoga website.
Evaluate your options above and find your ideal fit. We’d be thrilled to see what you create!